- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Electricity Company
The project fall within the Saudi Electricity Company’s short-term plan to improve the stability of the network in the various stations. The orders include the expansion of the existing Badar substation in Riyadh and additional installation of reactors at Nafal.
Linxon’s scope of work in this project includes design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply, installation & commissioning of:
1) 380kV GIS Expansion -1 Bay
2) 380kV, 150MVAR Reactor – 1 Nos
3) 380 kV, 150MVAR Reactor- 1 Nos
4) 380kV, 120MVAR Reactor- 1 Nos