Our rail offering
We design, construct, test and commission complete traction power supply systems for both long distance rail and mass transit applications. It includes light/metro lines, high-speed lines, and main lines and freight lines.
Linxon provides not only complete end–to–end solutions, but also extended support during initial operation.
• Traction power substations (built in place and containerized solutions).
• Switching and paralleling stations.
• AC & DC applications.
• Wayside energy storage systems.
• Feasibility and reliability studies – RAMS.
• System studies and traction power simulations.
• SCADA systems for railway applications.
• Design, erection, testing and commissioning of Third Rails and Power Rails from 750vDC to 3000vDC consisting.
• High speed, metro, light rail and monorail applications.
InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology and takes place every two years in Berlin. Sub-divided into the five trade fair segments Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction, InnoTrans occupies all 42 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds. The InnoTrans Convention, the event’s top-level supporting program, complements the trade fair and will be streamed live. InnoTrans is organized by Messe Berlin. The thirteenth InnoTrans will take place from 20 to 23 September 2022. Interested in learning more? We invite you to visit the following link: InnoTrans – Auf Einen Blick
For more information:
Global Sales Manager, Railways